Holland Stone Pavers for Sale in Flagstaff
Block-Lite is proud to manufacture and sell Holland Stone pavers in Flagstaff. Holland Stone pavers are a tried and true, timeless classic patio and driveway paver system. Block-Lite’s Holland Stone pavers are made from high-quality material and created using industry-leading manufacturing standards. As a result, these pavers are extremely durable. This excellent durability makes the Holland Stone pavers perfect for heavily trafficked areas. The simple style of the paver system comes in multiple colors and can be laid in several patterns. This makes Holland Stone a great, versatile option to match any home’s architectural style. Holland Stone is an elegant, single-block paving system that can be used anywhere in the yard; as a driveway, patio, pool deck, and more!
Holland Stone by Block-lite is a high-quality and economic paver system that is comprised of a single block shape and size. The block features a slightly chamfered edge for a clean and simple look.
Holland Stone pavers are currently offered in 4 different colors: Sedona Red, Antique Grey, Sonoran Blend and Mountain Blend
The same ratio of Holland Stone pavers can yield four distinct laying patterns. The four Holland stone patterns are: Herringbone, Running Bond, Single Basket Weave and Basket Weave.
Benefits of Concrete Pavers
Concrete pavers are a favorite paving method that stands the test of time. They offer many benefits over other paving methods. These benefits have contributed to the popularity of concrete pavers being used in landscaping. The complete list of benefits is too long to list, but here are some of the main benefits of using concrete pavers like Holland Stone by Block-Lite:
- First and foremost, one of the biggest benefits of using concrete pavers over other paving methods is the extreme versatility of pavers. Pavers come in all shapes and sizes and can be rearranged in multiple different ways to create intricate patterns in your driveway, walkway, sidewalk, or patio.
- The next big benefit is their unmatched durability. Each block is made by pouring the aggregate into molds that tightly pack the material, which causes concrete pavers to become much stronger than a poured concrete slab. Pavers are also more resilient to cracks and other damage from seasonal and seismic forces due to their segmented nature. This allows them to shift slightly under pressures that would cause poured slabs to crack.
- Concrete Pavers are low maintenance. Once installed, maintaining your patio, carport, or pool deck is easy. Regular maintenance mostly consists of routine sweeping and, when needed, rinsing with a garden hose. If the sand in the paver joint rinses out, all you have to do is simply sweep some more into the joints. On the off chance that part of your patio becomes damaged, you only have to replace the affected pavers instead of the entire thing like you would have to with a poured slab.
5 Ways Concrete Pavers Are Used in Landscaping
Concrete Pavers are an excellent tool to use throughout your home. Pavers can be used in a variety of ways to level up the quality of your landscaping projects. There are several ways that pavers can be used to create curb appeal in the front yard or unique and stunning backyard features. Here are some of the most popular ways paving stones can be used to upgrade your outdoor spaces.
- Driveway and Carport: Concrete pavers are sturdier than poured concrete or asphalt. A driveway made of pavers will last longer than traditional pavement and won’t develop unsightly cracks or extreme weathering.
- Pathway. Walkway and Sidewalk: Whether it is a highly trafficked front walk or a secluded garden path, concrete pavers offer a unique and decorative way to withstand foot traffic.
- Patios and Fire Pits: A finished patio or brick fire pit is a great way to increase your living space. A patio turns your yard into an outdoor room where you can entertain guests and enjoy family time. A patio made of concrete pavers can transform your yard and accommodate a variety of additional features like pergolas, fire pits, or outdoor kitchens.
- Pool deck: Concrete pavers are a great way to create a stylish pool deck if you own an inground pool. They are low maintenance and easy to upkeep which makes them perfect for your pool area.
- Defining Yard Features: Pavers can also be used decoratively throughout your yard to draw attention to features like ponds, fountains, statues, and gardens that might otherwise be getting lost in your yard. Using pavers to define these features can transform them into a focal point in the landscape. The versatility of pavers allows you to match them with any existing feature seamlessly.
The Holland Stone paver system is made up of a single block shape and size. The same rectangle shape block fits and interlocks together to achieve all four laying patterns. The dimension of the block is 4 in. x 8 in. x 2 ⅜ in.
More Paver Designs
Why Choose Block-Lite?
Block-Lite is proud to be a 3rd generation family-owned and operated business in Flagstaff. Here at Block-Lite, we strive to bring a tradition of excellence, quality, and innovation in masonry and hardscape products. Our staff is extremely experienced and reliable and offers outstanding customer service to our customers. Block-Lite exists to equip our customers with high-grade masonry and hardscape products that are both durable and sustainable, along with the knowledge and resources to implement them. If you are ready to get to work, we’re ready to help! Contact us today for a quote.